Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new to this fourm just need a lil help pleae,,

i got a tipmann a5 from a friend of mine(he hast used it in a year ir so) he gave me a HPA tank but was empty so i went out and got a CO2 tank filled it and put in the the marker, cocked it back and nothing happens when i pull the triger, co2 tank is forsure full, when i pull the bolt pin back and pull the triger it just goes back inplace.. seems like there is no air going through the gun...
can i only use the HPA tank and not a CO2 tank?

my friend said he only used the HPA tank so he doesnt no if the co2 tank will work..

please help thanks again

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Co2 is fine on Tippmanns. My first guess would be that there is a problem with the CO2 tank. Does it have an On/Off on it? I'd try another tank sometimes the pins on them are too short and don't get depressed enough when they are screwed onto the marker.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill try a new tank, but is that problem very common, its a brand new tank... and no there isnt a on/off switch

·
Ultra-Noob
15 Posts
Did you try re-filling the HPA tank and trying that? You can refill it at your local sports store or paintball field for a couple bucks. See if the HPA tank works, if so it's the CO2 tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts