Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my gun apart today and took all the internals out and polished the internals and upgraded a few things this was my first time taking it apart and i was watching a video on youtube on how to take it apart and put it together (go ahead and laugh) but on his gun he had a "rear bolt plug" but im ot sure mine has it. I found the replacement online for like $7, but i also went to the Tippmann web site (http://www.tippmann.com/pdfs/products/A5/a5manual.pdf) and looked and at the picture and there is no such thing on the picture. the piece he had went behind the rear bolt but in front of the spring. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Nothing wrong with watching videos for some help they can be lot more use than staring at black and white diagrams. I think it might be because they tweaked the design of the A5 awhile back and there were a few small changes to the internals.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. Hopefully your right. I am going to call Tippmann later today and ask them for sure, then I will post so everyone knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts