Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

like or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
rifeling in the barrel, scope and flashlight are all useless, and some people would argue the bolt is as well, the fact that its a aftermarket barrel and has a tighter bore on it will help accuracy but 22" is way too long

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rifeling in the barrel, scope and flashlight are all useless, and some people would argue the bolt is as well, the fact that its a aftermarket barrel and has a tighter bore on it will help accuracy but 22" is way too long

i find the red dot sight to be quite useful

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
some of the best paintball groupings at a decent range are the size of a trash can lid, no need for a precision aiming devise, so not only did you buy a sight for no use but in order to make it work you also had to buy a raiser, waste of money if you ask me

·
Swagger-tize me Cap'n!
26 Posts
I dont understand the forum.... You say you rate by how diffrent the gun is from the stock gun. But adding mods only makes you say "ALL THAT SHIZZ IS POINTLESS" So how do you get a 10 gun???

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's personal opinion based on the performance of the marker. I think that it looks cool, but the 22" barrel is a little XSV. Haha wow I'm lame........

·
Registered
293 Posts
that's a DAMN good energy drink, in case you're wondering.
Cool, didn't even know it existed lol. I'm in the Sacramento area so it was only natural to say that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pics or shens?

I like the paintjob that's about it. The barrel isn't going to make it shoot better, it will only make it worse.

I give looks a 9/10 I actually like it, but performance gets a 1/10

the barrel works fine and is
better then a flatline barrel

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Although with it being smaller bore than stock, I bet it gets no worse efficiency with that 22" then it did with the stock gargantubore barrel.

i just find with the 22 barrel my shots are more consistent at 80 feet then any barrel ive tryed
i would like to make the 22in rifle barrel into a 14 in barrel in the future

on the same note ive never said in any of my posts that a 22 in barrel will get you more efficiency
i think a 14in barrel is as big as you should ever go,i got the 22in barrel because it was rifled
and you dont see that on paintball barrels

·
Registered
759 Posts
I understand, but rifling in a barrel won't really affect the way it travels. I think miller posted a link to a site where it explained how the liquid inside the ball didn't allow spin to be effective since that didn't move.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts