Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i Dont know if any of you would remember this but baur made thread bout getting axe in t3h mouth and today some idiot when I was in the gym locker room sprayed some in my mouth...It tastes so wrong and weird.Anyone else had this happen to them?

O

·
0 Posts
I told some dumbass it tasted good and he got a detention for cussing...teeheehee.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually paintballs arent that bad...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
Well i Dont know if any of you would remember this but baur made thread bout getting axe in t3h mouth and today some idiot when I was in the gym locker room sprayed some in my mouth...It tastes so wrong and weird.Anyone else had this happen to them?

Dude my freinds and i spray it in our eyes for fun. It seriously dosnt hurt at all.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
after we got back from gym into the locker room i busted a whatever from Team America.I ran up to his locker and yelled surprise cockface!!!and shut his locker.And his axe was in his locker,hahahahaha...so he took another minute to open his locker,revenge was sweet...

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OOOO I should try that...

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Wow, I totally thought this was another thread about going down.

I would imagine axe tastes bad, most products of that sort do I'm sure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
my friend got mad at me the other day and i'm bigger than him so he took a can of adidas spray deoderant and got me in the mouth and eyes at the same time. then he ran away. the next day though, i took his can and hid it under his tire which scared the crap out of him when he ran over it.
BOOM rollin:

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I'm sure that wasn't dangerous at all, way to develop a well thought out way to get back at your friend. Boy doesn't he have egg on his face.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts