Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
? about markers

I just bought my first paintball gun, and I have only played 3 times previously I bought a Tippmann 98 custom. Anyway the store owner only sells GAP paintballs I will mostly use my gun for paintballing out in the woods with my friends. I have been trying to look up reviews for GAP paintballs but I can't find anything. Does anyone out there have any info. the store owner said he could give me a case of 2000 for $39 Sounded like a pretty good deal but like I said I don't have much experience. Any help would be appreciated.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I used to use GAP all the time. Every week when I played I would buy a case. For 40 bucks a case it was OK. Now, I use Karnage, mainly because I get it for 20 bucks a case...when I dont use that, it's either Blaze or Premiums.

39 bucks a case is a good price. GAP isn't the best quality paint, but it's decent. A lot better than the crap you get at wal-mart.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I ususally just get the cheapest paint at the field.

i just have to ask you why this thread is called ? about markers", i would assume that ? about paint would fit it better, thats a very missleading title.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i think tHAT IS A GOOD DEAL because i spend 30$for about 1000 pbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts