Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized I needed gas as I'm coming home from boxing, so I stopped at my normal gas station. It's full service, and this anti-social douche bag works there at this time of night (9:30ish). Well tonight another kid was also with him, just as pussy looking. I don't know if he also works there or if he was just a friend, but whatever. I tell him $25, so he starts pumping while talking to the other kid.

As I'm looking around, waiting, I see the other kid go around to the back of my truck. Odd....It only takes on person to pump gas, and there's nothing back there. So I figure maybe he's looking at my license plate or checking out my trailer hitch, I don't know. I'm not going to make a big scene.

I get home, look at the back - sure enough, written in snow on the back is 'Loser' and '****'. Wow, so funny. I was PISSED. I stormed in the house, started *****ing to my mom, saying I was going to go back and beat their asses. Thankfully she calmed me down, and we'll be talking with the district manager tomorrow and getting both of them fired.

I suppose it's good I avoided beating up both of them and possibly getting arrested, but I still wish I had just got out of the truck and been like "What the **** do you think you're doing?" and then just proceeded with a rain of elbows to the head. :dodgy:

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
When someone ****s with your truck, you have every right to kick their asses.
i second that..if their going to be little immature dousches you (IMO) have the right to set them straight.
it may just be a little thing you can rub off like snow but still...he has a job to do...and instead he`s dicking around with customers cars,at the least he should get a smack on the head (a nice big one) and lose his job. and bad references must be put on all his application forms :)

but,its better you didnt own the guy and get arrested.

D

·
0 Posts
its suprising how something so simple becomes so infuraiting. I can relate.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUBBASR. said:
ski mask...don't take any money just beat the **** outa them. makes for fun. and the cops won't make a huge effort in finding you.
Oh man, don't give me any ideas. :devil: I've been in enough trouble with my parents recently as it is, I don't need an arrest added onto it. Even though I really, really want to hurt them.

I could have gotten a chance to work on my boxing skills. Or what I like to call, 'Hard Plastic Snow Brush-Fu'.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D_Smalls said:
its suprising how something so simple becomes so infuraiting. I can relate.
Truth. I mean, it's really not a big deal. If my friends had done it, I wouldn't have cared. But when you're working somewhere, you don't **** with the customer. It's just the principle of the situation.

-Jinjiro

D

·
0 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Truth. I mean, it's really not a big deal. If my friends had done it, I wouldn't have cared. But when you're working somewhere, you don't **** with the customer. It's just the principle of the situation.

-Jinjiro
holler

·
Registered
346 Posts
Jinjiro said:

-Jinjiro
Call their company, and if they do nothing, go to the store, wait for them to do it again, and then let the beating ensue.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Go back and see if they do it again. If so, get out and kick their asses. Then right **** on their foreheads with a permanent marker, as stated earlier.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You know, if you played this right you could make a dime out of it. Did you take pics of your car? If so - thats evidence. Also - the gas station may have video surveilence. If so - you are entitled to see the footage from when you were there, that's also evidence, and not to mention leverage towards the owner. I'm not saying you should sue them, but you could definately get some kind of compensation or a financial pat on the back.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
pballa12 said:
put a cap gun to there head to freak em out then knock him the **** out. then go wit the **** on the forhead thing
assault with a deadly weapon...hmm doesnt sound too good, even if its a cap gun. not worth going to jail for a long time for. just get em fired, or beat their asses, or bof.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts