Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My interest in Paintball has been lacking this summer as a result of consecutive and relatively serious lower extremity injuries which I blame for my lack of serious posting on the forum this summer. I plan to continue to be a member and post as I continue to recover from said injuries and I hope to regain my passion for paintball once I am able to play it again. <3 PBF drunk threads with meaning.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
w00t?

i <3 drunken threads too.... hopfully looking forward to seeing u on late night pbf... we need more of those.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to disappoint, I put my credit card down and bought more drinks for my friend and my gf than I did for myself, so I just feel like going to bed early enough to be sober enough in the morning that the kids parents at summer camp don't know I'm hungover so I can keep my job and pay my bills. No real drunk thread tonight sorry :(

PS. I don't really want to keep my job, it is far and away the worst job I have ever had and I am not being emo look at me cry myself to sleep because my life sucks. I get paid too little to do too much work and deal with too much stress in a ****ty summer camp where I work more hours than I get paid for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts