Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys if ya havent noticed ive been gone for a while now and its because i got this...russian computer virus. It got to everyting on my computer and i had to start it factry new so i lost all my songs(500+)and then some...does anyone know about this virus at all? Also have i missed anything?

·
Registered
579 Posts
so u wiped ur harddrive right ?
that should ave done the trick it should be gone
if u havnt just get everything thats still there u might want, burn it onto some disks
than wipe the whole comp, than reinnstall windows or w/e and all the programs than download ur game or ****, it take about a day, but ur comp will than be good as new and run much faster, thats becus u also deleted all the unknown pop up crap and all the stuff u forgot about

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
I recently had a virus completely wipe out all of my files and everything. I just got my comp back and running and I run Ad-aware about 3 times a day on it now and am still getting those stupid little viruses because of cookies.

You didn't miss much if you've seen the new layout of this forum already.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
We had 800 something detected on our old comp. with a 5-yr old anti-virus. Do I get an e-cookie?

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
MuddinPede_98C said:
We had 800 something detected on our old comp. with a 5-yr old anti-virus. Do I get an e-cookie?
damn... i had 765 when i first ran adaware my first time on my old computer. i have a feeling kazaa, morpheus, bearshare, and all those other file sharing programs i had were the cause of this... In the end, my computer died with it's refusal to go beyond the "DELL" screen on startup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts