Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
post any funny quotes youve heard or read or whatever

"While practicing watchfulness against terrorism on the way to work, I had the following thought: You can hijack a couple of our jetliners, but we'll hijack your whole country."

"While the kids were splashing around, I read in the weekend Washington Post about the ransoming of those European hostages in North Africa this past week. Looking over the photos, it occurred to me that Europeans have at least one advantage when it comes to terrorism: If you're a European and you get taken hostage for several months, when you're finally freed you'll look and smell pretty much the same as when you were first captured."

"OK, so maybe it was a dirty trick. Today I hacked an overseas Islamic fundamentalist web site linked to Al Qaeda. They had this saying at the top of every page: Allah will protect us.

So I capitalized the last two letters."

^ taken from http://www.covertcomic.com/mywaron.htm

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Seriously, does everthing these days have to be linked to Terrorism, Corruption, and all the other garbage that's causing this world to cave in on itself slowly?
Sorry, but they weren't that funny. I'd like to hear someone post some other funny quotes.
Here's one off the top of my head.
Peter-"He turned out to be a bastard just like that guy who fixed our vaccum."
Vaccum Mechanic-"It seems an old meatball was clogging your intake."
Peter-Well....Did ya' save it?"
VM-"...No."
Peter-"...You Bastard."
rollin:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i like bush-isms.
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA,my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame."

"Public speaking is very easy." :p

edit: found some more

"Reading is the basics for all learning."

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to
California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."

"A surplus means there'll be money left over. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called a surplus."

"...I don't need to be subliminabable.." Orlando, FL, Sept. 12 -- when caught using subliminal technique in his dirty ads against Gore...

"At one of these governors' conferences, George [W. Bush] turns to me and says: 'What are they talking about?'
I said: 'I don't know.'
He said: 'You don't know anything, do you?'
And I said: 'Not one thing.'
Bush said: 'Neither do I.'
And we kind of high-fived."
--Republican Gov. Gary Johnson of New Mexico shares a verbal
exchange that took place between him and George W. Bush.
(Quote is from the Los Angeles Times, 5/31/00)

"It's clearly a budget.
It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts