Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im using a imagine wit progressive barrel and my accuracy is all of the place....i cant hit the same thing twice if i tried....wat can i do to fix this?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
When you were shooting did you chop at all? Or your velocity is to high and the paint to barell match is off.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
its the probobly the paint you are using, try a medium sized paint , like big ball, evil, or other rps paint, a reg would help keep the velocity constant, but the paint is probobly your problem

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i get the bob long torpedo(inline...rite?) will i need anything else with that...lik tubing or the metal wiring?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
actually, diablo blaze is a small bore paint, .687, so that is probobly your problem, to much air getting around your ball, making it shoot a litlle slower and off target, and as gor the bob long reg, yes u want an inline reg, and you will need a metric to standard hose adapter because kingmans fittings are metric and the torpedos holes are standard

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i have the same problem with my TL + with a progressive, do u think its the paint for me, i cant hit anything, i shoulda had like 10 people today but the paint was everywhere, but near them.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Both work, just prefrance. It's just a issue of comfort. With one of my regs you need a angled fitting or else it would look really really weird and feel just as weird. But if you add the angled one it is less awkward. Still looks funny though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts