Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Ih have an ACI Maverick, and I noticed it uses an M-16 hand grip, rather than a .45 grip. Is it possible to fit a real M-16 Pistol Grip onto this thing? If so, how? Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up

Help?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, what I'm asking is whether or not the ACI Maverick is an M-16 grip frame, as it appears to be. I've seen pictures of people who have taken the grip off the frame of their ACI, But I can't figure out how it comes off... I'll play with it some more and try to figure it out. Thanks for your help. I'll look inot a Phantom grip, if that dosn't work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it is possible. Thanks for the picture. I've been tinkering, and I think I know how to do it...

·
Registered
260 Posts
incase you havn't figured it out yet, i just realized how you get the grip off.

on the bottom of the grip there's a little circular thingy. just put an allan wrench up there (4mm i think) and then give it a whole lot of torque cause on mine that screw was really tight. anyway pull that screw out of the bottom of the grip then pull the grip off. and i think it is an m-16 style grip. so you should be able to put any other m-16 style grip right on there.

anyway, maybe you already figured this out... if you did then o well :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts