Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i picked up a spyder piolt acs for free it all works but will only shoot once and i have to re cock it ive done all the other people have said on here and it still isnt working??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new battery and compressing the spring and nothing is working its cock shoot cock shoot. and the thing is ive heard theses are one on the best stock equiped spyder?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okk i will try that when i get home i hope its something simple cuz i really like this marker this and the ion are wayy better that the tippmann

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
i have lots of experience with STBBs in general, the only differences that define the spyder models are the bolt on bits, the core of the design is unchanged in all the models and has been the same sine the companies start up

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
well the ion is going to be the better performer, markers dont change based on their surroundings so there really is no such thing as a "woodsball" marker or a "speedball" marker. there are simply markers that are higher performance or have more features than others and it doesnt matter if you are next to a tree or air bunker.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
well the ion is going to be the better performer, markers dont change based on their surroundings so there really is no such thing as a "woodsball" marker or a "speedball" marker. there are simply markers that are higher performance or have more features than others and it doesnt matter if you are next to a tree or air bunker.
it's true. i made a post about this exact thing on another forum today, in fact.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
define "abuse"

really it depends more on how you take care of them over how they are made

but if its a normal ion id vote for the acs, that said though the majority of problems in the ions were caused by the user more than anything

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The Spyder is requires less maintenance, and fixing it is generally easier

The ACS bolt is not that great though, there are a few problems that are caused because of its design.
Trouble recocking, and poor efficiency are the big ones

1 - 20 of 30 Posts