Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of those who've taken your ACT tests by now, how did you do? I got 25 writing, 32 math, 26 reading, and 25 science. Overall that's a 27. I actually thought about retaking it at first when I saw this because I thought I could get better (and probably could). Then I looked again and realized that a 27 is in the 90th Percentile. The 32 in my math part is in the 98th, and I ran out of time and skipped the last 2 or 3 questions. So I decided that I'll be fine w/ my 27...I know there's no way writing and reading would go up anyways, probly not math either.

...gloat over.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
this girl at my school made a 28 her first time she took it , shes 15. And is taking it again so she can get a higher score.
Me, i missed the registration deadline this spring so ill probally take it in the fall.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Yeah 27 is just fine to get into most colleges. Thats what I got the first time I took it. I needed a higher score for a scholarship I wanted so I retook it and got a 32. But yeah, 27 is way above national average.

·
Registered
250 Posts
never did take mine, i got away with taking just my SAT's

Damn american tests are too easy anyway heh.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if I'll take the SAT's. I've heard ACT is enough, so why do another one of those damn things? I always could retake it, but I've already gotten stuff in the mail from 2 of the 3 schools I had scores sent to (Kettering and Michigan Tech. Only one I haven't heard from yet is U of M, and I probly won't). Those aren't the only schools I'll apply to, I'm sure, but they're the ones I sent the scores to. I know one kid who got a 32 overall, and I haven't talked to any others who got higher than a 27 at school yet. I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i got a 26 and thought i did good then another kid in my class aced the ACT and the SAT. Damn smart people

1 - 8 of 8 Posts