Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend just bought a 1994 acura integra with a cd player, power moon roof, new springs, new starter, new clutch, an intake, and a $300 exhaust system from the motor back, it's also lowered 3.5 inches, and has a purple tint in the rear window, and taillight covers... it's manual, and she has some get up and go... i drove it and i really like it for bein the car it is... he paid $4200 and it has 80k miles....

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he's plannin coilovers, and a header right now, dunno what else, but he's gonna use winter for engine upgrades, and spring/summer for the body, there's a little gluey stuff on the sides from a pink stripe the guy tried to take off, but didnt get around to finishing it, so he'll eventually get to that.

·
Registered
833 Posts
tell him to save his money up for an H22A swap...from the new preludes.

Its worht the work and money with the amount of output stock as well as after bolt-ons.
Not bad though..
My friend has been trying to sell his 97 Gs-R for about 6 months now.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ricetastic!!! :yum

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
really though, it isn't quite rice. it may have a fart can and ugly lights, but it doesn't have a bodykit that is either primer or the color that the kit came in, doesn't have an erector set wing, or a tachometer that's big enough for ray charles to see.

but that fart can is pretty big, I don't see why they think bigger is better...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it looks bigger than it its, yeah it's big but not huge... also it is VERY lowered, it likes to scrape the exhaust on a fair amount of driveways and stuff around here... and good news, no plans for a fugly ass wing on that sucka either, he likes the spoiler on it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
those integras are nice first cars but i wouldnt put a lot of money into them, let alone buy new lights and a fart can

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
The lights aren't too bad... But could use some more stylish ones.

The fartcan is better than a stock one.

Get Cold Air Intake first. And if is car is limited by government, get a new chip. Very easy to install and very cheap. Maybe some new rims but dont spend a whole fircken load on em.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he'd like a cold air, and the rev limiter is at 7200 i believe he said, and he had it up to about 120 the other day just cruisin around, so he hasnt found the governor yet if there is one...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts