Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i <3 this guy. he is hilarious.

that whole squirrel crapping thing made me think. ive never seen a squirrel crap before. does it crap on its hind legs? or squatting like a dog? or on all fours? someone please clear this up for me

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
loveline and the man show was a TON better than his talk show. just listen to loveline on the radio sometime it's hilarious

and the squirrel crapping thing is pretty funny cuz its true. i've never in my life seen a squirrel crap but i've seen my gf's horse crap while running and jumping a course. that was some funny ****

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
bobide said:
I saw a whooping 0% funny when i saw his show. Never before had i seen 1 man talk so much boring.
yeah i watched a few episodes and decided that he's nothing without jimmy kimmel

·
Registered
905 Posts
zpyro said:
loveline and the man show was a TON better than his talk show. just listen to loveline on the radio sometime it's hilarious
qft. Im an adam Carolla fan and i thought his show sucked

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Adam Corolla is a clone of Jerry Seinfeld, except more frankenstein-looking and with the funny genes removed.

His tone of voice is so aggravating. I'd rather be in front of a jet engine with no ear protection.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
is loveline on the air anymore? the radio station it used to be on got redone and they dont have him anymore

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
NYY said:
is loveline on the air anymore? the radio station it used to be on got redone and they dont have him anymore
last i listened to it (last month) it was still playin, if his new show is live it might not be on i dunno. guess i'll find out in about a half hour...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts