Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For awhile I wouldn't take them cause they made me feel like **** and I couldn't sleep. I've been medicating myself uh...with nature's green. Though today I had an english test first thing this morning and I chose party>study over the weekend. To add to my habits I got 2 hours of sleep (5-7) last night cause my neighbors had a 1/5 of absolute.

I popped a 36mg concerta this morning and the test was easy. Then came finite math which puts me to sleep every day. Today we had probability project on poker. I finish all the math work in class and as soon as I got back to my dorm I typed up the whole right up which we had a week to do the entire project. I took 3 pages of note in my Earthquakes/Volcanos and Civilization class. Just did all my laundry, cleen my room and now i'm typing this.

I still don't like taking pills for something that is probably mind over matter but there was an extreme flip in my study/work habits today. I'm like Iron man.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just goes to show drugs are not bad. Ha.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i know people who used add meds even though they dont have add, mainly to study for college. basically they said its just not worth it cause it gets addicting after you depend on it to take exams and write papers. but at the same time i just heard it works and when you dont need it, just throw them away.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
ok, concerta is methylphenadate, which is close to amphetamine which comes from the plant called ephedra. it stimulates the central nervous system. basically, its tweak, but not good tweak.

get adderall, its made of amphetamines, but i warn you of the come down.

adderall 25mg perscriptipn ftw.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
tippmann666 said:
ok, concerta is methylphenadate, which is close to amphetamine which comes from the plant called ephedra. it stimulates the central nervous system. basically, its tweak, but not good tweak.

get adderall, its made of amphetamines, but i warn you of the come down.

adderall 25mg perscriptipn ftw.
dude how & why do you know these things haha

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.