Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much for time to check this stuff. Im dropping my address quick.
PFC Forney, Nicholas
HHC 1-501 IN (ABN)
FOB Iskan
APO, AE 09312-0506

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
sweet dude!

i'll have something there as soon as i can... any requests? a pb2x issue maybe, or a nice pair of socks... anything that'll make your tour less difficult...

(i found out recently i cant send liquid via mail... so no energy drinks or things of the sort...)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Awesome, I'll try to send you something. thumup: Good luck out there!

P.S. If there is anything in particular you want from the states let us know!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
good luck buddy. my friend is shipping out monday to afganastan. we had a big as party for him last night after my social. former teamate is shipping out soon aswell. people like you guys are the reason why we are all here today. respect

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Yeah tell us what you need or want or whatever. I'd rather send you something that your gonna be able to use, or that you need.

It would be my pleasure

God Bless

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Any idea how much it would cost to mail you a letter?
Is it just the standard rate or is it more expensive?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Ok, I'm putting together a little care package to send Nick. This is what I have so far:

Leatherman Wave
Leatherman Squirt
Innova X1 Floodlight
Princeton Tec Pulsar
two pack of Handy-wipes
Pack of AA batteries
Pack of Bic lighters
Doug Ritter Pocket Survival Pack
Pack of Jolly Ranchers
Pack of Assorted Bubblicious gum

I was going to send a Surefire G2 as well, but I don't know what the availability of CR123 batteries is and if the bulb goes it's pretty much useless.

I'm also worried about sending it, since I know soldiers go through his mail before he gets it, I don't want any of the more expensive items to disappear. I'm not sure if I should engrave his name on them or something.

Anyway, now I have to figure out how to send this stuff. I think you have to use a special size box and fill out a customs form. I'll have to head to the post office one day this week and see what they say.

Oh, and I wouldn't send him a paintball, chocolate, or anything that melts. During the day it gets pretty hot over there, it would just become a big mess.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts