Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
steal them?

i kinda did that today

took a pair of $80 shoes, put them in a box for a pair of $40 shoes and bought em

i guess my madre was right, i can find a nice pair of shoes for under $50.....

D

·
0 Posts
chromekilla said:
steal them?

i kinda did that today

took a pair of $80 shoes, put them in a box for a pair of $40 shoes and bought em

i guess my madre was right, i can find a nice pair of shoes for under $50.....
my brother did that.. cept with a like 90-100 mini hiking stove and put it in a 40 dollar box. He claims they were the ones that made the switch.. right.. I feel too guilty when i steal unless its from major name stores that piss me off.. or food. My school was robbed of many a hamburger.

I forgot about that actually.. man i took alot.. oh grade 9.. how bad ass i was.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
not nessesary.. esp for 250

·
Registered
364 Posts
adjusts the density of the sole to optimize shock absorbtion and efficiency while you are running.

IMo these are gonna be a big hit with serious runners if Addidas can prove that they work and can stand up to the abuse of hundreds of miles or running.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
D_Smalls said:
I feel too guilty when i steal unless its from major name stores that piss me off.

yeah, i was really nervous, ive never stolen anything, and even though I wouldnt classify this as stealing, i still felt bad about it

im such a little ***** when it comes to things like that

and yeah, im perfectly fine with my non-computerized shoes

next their going to come out with shoes that do the running/excersize for you

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
if they can make a shoe that can like change forms like from running shoe, to hiking boot, to tennis shoe, to flippers or sum'n like that for 250...then id buy it

but this is kinda dumb

·
Registered
364 Posts
ummm, yeah you guys are missing the point of these shoes.

They are for the sponsored marathon runner and ultra-marathoners who run thousands of miles a year. If any of you have ever run very much then you will know how valuable a shoe like this could be.

They could help protect against stress fractures in the foot, ankle problems and knee problems. The changing density adjust to minimize the shock traveling up the leg, that translates into reduced fatigue.

If you have run competitively in a marathon or any kind of long-distance endurance event then you know that the shock reduction will signifigantly lower you're fatigue level. Why do you think cyclists spend thousands of dollars on custom-made Carbon Fiber bikes? To reduce vibrations from the road.

I doubt you will be winning any marathons in you're combat boots.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ok I made a grammatical error.

Running barefoot leads to the obvious, torn skin, blisters and having no cushioning amplifies the problems I stated in my earlier post.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts