Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend owns an ion with a Psycho Ballistics Z-Drop Forward ( I think ) here's a picture.

I have it adjusted up and angled back at the moment, to show what I mean, but are there other drops (fixed/cheaper) that will do that kind of angle? I like to rest the tank on my shoulder and look down the side of the gun for sighting, but I'm not really looking at dropping 50$ on an adjustable drop forward when I only ever want it in 1 position.

NOTE: This is for a Spyder MR1. I realized I didn't mention that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may end up getting that then, because the Z drop I can't find anywhere online in black! I can find them for like 20 bucks in silver or blue but I've got a flat black MR1, and I was willing to put up with a gloss black drop, but silver or blue is just too bright for woods/recball. It doesn't tilt it up as much as I'd like though, but I could always get a block of cast aluminum and draw it ProDesktop and cut it out in my CNC machine.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
too bright? no. camo and dark colors are not nearly as helpfull as people think. i played for years with a bright red marker and hopper. if you want to learn how to move in the woods without being seen first dress in the brightest colors you can. what you will find is nobody sees you unless you are moving.

people with full camo get a little over confident and think they are ninjas so they go and do cartwheels through the woods then cant understand why they didnt see the guy in blue and black who was simply holding still

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's more of a mentality thing, I always wear BDU pants, but besides that I wear anything old. Old t-shirts of any color, doesn't really matter to me. But I want my gun to look right. However maybe then I should get the silver Z Drop, because in the future I plan on getting a palmers stab, then I can get one silver/nickel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts