Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Spyder Flash LCD and was wondering if there was a way to adjust the trigger pull to become shorter. I know there are ways to adjust a non electric trigger, but I havent seen any ways for a electric trigger. I was going to take it to a Pro Shop and see what they can do, but I decided to write in this forum before I do that. Thanks for any information or advice.

·
Registered
917 Posts
It's very easy. I'm going to tell you how, but I still recommend going to www.ottersccustoms.com anyway, since I love that site. He will tell you everything you will ever need to know about your Spyder.

-Take off your trigger frame.
-Locate the screw that is set on the top of the trigger.
-Turn the screw out.
-Put the trigger frame back on, and test it.
-Remove the trigger frame, and adjust the screw, if necessary.

If that doesn't work, pm me. I can show you how to do it another way. Or, you could do the Sweetspot blade mod on the site I gave you. It takes more work, but it works like a charm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Thanks for the information. I wasnt sure at first what you meant until I put the trigger back on then I saw the trigger pull was shorter. I'll see how this works out next weekend when I go balliN again, Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you are talking about the regular mechanical trigger frames with the spring. Unless I am mistaken and really havent payed attention to see if there is a spring or not. Right now I have it set to where it is on the button, but not pushing it so it goes about || before it fires. I practiced with some balls in the back and it is great. I just have to get used to it since my finger doesnt have to go back the inch it used too.

·
Registered
917 Posts
You also didn't have a spring? Sweet. I thought I was the only one. When I found out mine didn't have one, I almost called Kingman. Then I found out I didn't need one, so I just forgot about it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts