Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I don't know the actual name of the section or if it even has one.
But Adult swim plays crap like OLD porky pig and popeye, the ones in either black and white or very few colors at all. Awesome in my opinion.
Old School>New cartoons any day

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now some of the new cartoons are funny, but the old school cartoons will always be tight. BUGS BUNNY, daffy duck, don't even tell me u don't watch them if they come on tv or that you didn't watch them everytime they came on.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OnTheMatBaller said:
I dont.

Because Aqua Teen and Sealab Both rape Bugs Bunny.
sea lab ite, but aqua teen is pimp, and pwns all cartoons, I'll admit that, meatwad's da ****.
But bugs is still a pimp.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
those cartoons are from the 40's and 50's! how do you even find them remotely funny? i used to hate when i was watching nickelodeon and after some kick ass cartoon, ****ing bugs bunny came on... and the golden age of saturday morning cartoons was the 80's (even though i was born in 1989, the quality of those shows were so much better than they are now).

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
sea lab ite, but aqua teen is pimp, and pwns all cartoons, I'll admit that, meatwad's da ****.
But bugs is still a pimp.
YOU'RE ****ING WHITE I SWEAR TO GOD IF I MET YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D PROBABLY KNIFE YOU IN THE FACE IF YOU TALKED LIKE THAT

YES CAPS MAKES ME A TOUGH GUY

·
Banned
426 Posts
chromekilla said:
i want to steamroller his ass to the pavement

and he wont turn into a smiling pancake like daffy the duck does
Maybe you could take a picture of him after the '"accident" and then give it to him so he can use it as an avatar....because it would be better then that he has now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.