Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to do a trade on pbn (his barrel for my TI-83+ calculator). I've never done a trade before, but I alreayd checked him out, adn his feedback is immaculate (turns out he owns a store).

He doesn't want to do a third party, so how should I go about trading?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've done a few trades on various things, I always check out the guy, which you have done, if he passed I would advise you to insure your stuff and have him do the same. This wasy there can be not "it must have been lost in the mail" excuses. That should make it safe enough, though the fact that he refused the 3rd party thing does seem a bit odd. It the end, it all comes down to a certain amount of risk, just make sure that the trade is documented.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
if he has a lot of feedback then you dont have much to worry about

just do a search for his name in the theft sectoin

·
Registered
70 Posts
make sure both packages can be tracked.
get all the other person's info: full name, home address, home phone number.
Verify that info on 411.com
Call the person. Always better to talk on phone rather than pm's and email.
Ship to the home address.

·
Registered
70 Posts
^I've been ripped off by a guy that owns a cell phone store. Tried to pass off aftermarket equipment as original.
Everyone sounds professional. Always be cautious.

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
if he has a lot of feedback, he should be ok to deal with. If he wants you to send first, be sure you save all conversations with him(use email, AIM dosent show as good evidence), and be sure that he keeps in contact with you.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's got a ****load of feedback and they all say he's a good guy./ Plus I got delivery confirmation, and his full name and all that so if he does try to **** with me, I will nail his ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts