Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in a predicament right now.

my cousin who I live with has always been my blood brother. through everything he has gotten himself into, I have always been there for him to help get himself out of. whenever he has gotten into a fight with someone, or a bunch of people, I have always been there to watch his back. when eh was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, I let him know to slow it down. whenever he pushed a limit, I let him know to cool it.

but over the past year he has just done a complete 360, he treats me like complete ****. he will say we are as close as ever around friends. but when we are around our closest circle of them he constantly rags m, why idk I guess he likes to make up for his little pepe, or he just like being better then people.

and then you get to his ideas on girls. idk how many girls he has taken from me just because I like them, or girls he has tried to get me to talk to so he can try n take them. and it is hard to talk to a girl because right now we don't have a house phone and the only phone I have to use is his cell phone. that will change in November when I gt my own phone. but idk if I can hold out till then without taking action.

idk right now I am caught in between a couple options

1) tell him, but I know him well enough that he will just twist it to make me look bad and Deny everything. or say I deserve it.

2) I beat the crap outta him, which could end up with me having to move back to VA, which I don't wanna do(no offense to you VA members)

3) I jut elt things go on the way they are and go insane.

4) I cut all ties with him, just live in his house but not care about him or pay him no mind at all.

sorry for lack of grammar alpha.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thoguht of doing it

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
done

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's what I think, it is jsut alot harder then it sounds when everyone calls me him, calls him me. says we are attached at the hip. never looks at us as an individual person, but as a set of twins. and then I lvie with him, sleep in the same bed as him if I'm too tired to get up from watching the big screen in his room. am part of his pb team. idk it is just too much to turn my back too, but too much to try and fix. which is why I am here to ask you guys what to do.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I would talk to him. If he's bring a prick and doesnt give a **** and doesnt want to change THEN cut all ties with him.

And don't beat him up - that's just retarded.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
that's what I think, it is jsut alot harder then it sounds when everyone calls me him, calls him me. says we are attached at the hip. never looks at us as an individual person, but as a set of twins. and then I lvie with him, sleep in the same bed as him if I'm too tired to get up from watching the big screen in his room. am part of his pb team. idk it is just too much to turn my back too, but too much to try and fix. which is why I am here to ask you guys what to do.
that kind of info should have been in your first post.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Isn't your cousin a member of this forum? You obviously aren't very worried about him seeing it, isn't his username like Paintballer56 or something?

Anyways, I wouldn't cut ties with him just yet, talk to him first. Before you cut ties with him, you have to come to the decision on if what he adds to your life isn't as great as what he takes away. The ideal friend would add 100 and take 0, but we don't live in a perfect world. I'd say if you're thinking, he adds 40 and takes 60, then just cut him off.

I recently had to make a decision like this and ended up cutting somebody very close to me off, somebody that I could even admit to being in love with at a point in time.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah he is, but he doesn't et on here enough. by the time he does check up here this thread will be dead and gone.

I have tried ot talk to him before, but he just shrugged it off. I'll try again tommorow and see what happens.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
talked to him a little bit, went ok. but we got in a fight last night, ended up head butting him in the head bustin it open. lol all is good. we talked, and BLOODSHED! best of both worlds lol. I honestly never really planned on kickin his ass over it, and we didn't fight over it(immature **** that he started). I was just throwing out options for everyone.

he is doing better on the ****, and he has glue where his head was lol.

EDIT: for w/e said take his food n run away. my parents are crazy n yeah that is the only place I have to go, and his food is my food basically so that would be retarded.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts