Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been several recent threads about Oh I'm done with Women! Blach Blah...So here is your very own Advice thread on Women curteousy of Me. I'll do my best to help You in all Seriousness, Please no Flamming or Immature posts.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats why I made this thread, I'm pretty good with advice on women, or so I'm told.

·
Registered
728 Posts
as usual medic is on with his advice. I've had my shares of ups and downs with the women but finally found a happy medium of just letting things happen without having to chase after them. sorry guys you get out of your teen years till you realize this.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
My advice to you, if they are high school girls. They seem to go on these little 'conquest' things. What I mean by this is that they will do whatever it takes to go out with you, then they don't give a crap after that. You've just become another one of their trophies. Now they move on to the next prey. That's how it was all the way throughout my high school. Yah you can guess why I was not a bit sad after graduating gay HS, nothing about I really wanna remember.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
heres a tip, dont waste ur money unless shes fine

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoL, Was hoping people would post with their problems, so we could help. LoL wave:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MedicDVG said:
ok... how about this problem.. My wife for some reason has a hard time relating to my girlfriend. There seems to be a bit of hostilitiy on her part, and they just can't seem to get along all that well. So, do I need to be concerned or what? LOL!
Well in a case like this you messed up long ago, when you let your wife found out you had a g/f. The best way to deal with this situation is to get the wife to believe you left your G/F. THen start seeing her again and keep a low profile! Lol. I'm just kidding man....Talk them into 3Some?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
TheAngryGumba11 said:
Well in a case like this you messed up long ago, when you let your wife found out you had a g/f. The best way to deal with this situation is to get the wife to believe you left your G/F. THen start seeing her again and keep a low profile! Lol. I'm just kidding man....Talk them into 3Some?
The term for a threesome is actually nu maj de twa. Which brings me to another thing, learn a romance language. If you can say I'll touch your **** and bang you up the ass in French it sounds all romantic, just say it means "your eyes are beautiful" or something. Whoever said the clitoris thing is awesome, I actually laughed ou loud.

·
Registered
110 Posts
"naked maj of twa" That is the translation that I found on french to english. Now "Menage a Trois" is french for a threesome.
Neo

·
Registered
757 Posts
Menage a Trois mean coil of three which is sexified for threesome. Partie à trois means threesome also but "a menage" is used when the context is sexual.

·
Registered
347 Posts
u guys must learn something... U need to know them... after that, ull see one thing..
Women bothers JUST because of TWO reasons:
1. Because You do
2. Because you Dont do

so... to do or not to do?... WTF. Still they'll boter u! LOL

PS. Still I love them! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
GBRudy16 said:
as usual medic is on with his advice. I've had my shares of ups and downs with the women but finally found a happy medium of just letting things happen without having to chase after them. sorry guys you get out of your teen years till you realize this.

Sadly (i think) for me, i have already come to realise this, and being 16 and just starting my Jr. year...its already starting to blow...in a bad way. But ne way, in an attempt to just be open with females A-G and tell them paintball 1st, and that im not up for the constant calling every other day, and the constant hanging out every day, and what not..basically looking for a happy medium in life, where paintball is still first, only female B agrees, but she is taken and what not.

So any advice of how to work my way through high skool in an almost certainly futile attempt to find a chick and have the happy medium? And please dont say spread ur seed and move on, looking for an alternative here, lol.

Thanks,
Stopie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts