Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
week 1 : so i went to the field, rented i think it was the pro-carbine and played their cool recball maps

week 2: read the forum bought the 98 custom and like it

week3-5: continued to play recball and liked my gun (fell a couple times too)

week 6: played speedball and i hate this gun!\

i looked and it costs like 90 bucks for an r/t and i could porbably sell my gun for 100-90 bucks to buy a new gun

what should i get now that i will play some speedball or should i just start to invest in e-hoppers and HPA so that if i make the switch my gun pwns

funds: maybe 500 if i sell it

·
Registered
225 Posts
You dont want an r/t anyway. Not tourney legal.

Have you done any of the free trigger mods in the tippmann sticky? I saw the lightened trigger pull in your sig, but what did you do? You can get 15BPS out of your tippy with those trigger mods, a good hopper, xchamber or reg, and the double trigger. The milkman has 18BPS out of his, but he has r/t. I can get over 10BPS easy with only the free trigger mods and I suck at fanning the trigger.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
If you got $500, you could easily go like BKO/B2K/Imp/Used stuff. Hell, Fixxer was selling an e-cocker here for $430! Just surf the nation for deals.

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
check out the used guns on here and pbnation...they sell really cheap. U'll be able to get a nice upped impy or cocker for that price.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Get an 04 cocker or an 04 BKO.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried the mods but the sear wouldnt catch with most of them so u just did the clicky pen spring one

should i spend it all on the gun, or save up and get an e-hopper and HPA?

·
Registered
255 Posts
With basically any higher end gun, it's a must to have an e-hopper and HPA is a must sometimes too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is there a way to check if my co2 is anti-siphoned? it probably isnt so do i have to buy something or should i jsut buy another tank?

·
Registered
255 Posts
When you get a tank anti-syphoned, it must be fitted to your gun.

Most of the time, you take it to the proshop and have them do it for you. Wat they do is remove the valve, take off the bolt screw that holds the pin in place, replace it with the fitting/tube assembly, screw into the gun, point the tube, and then install the valve back onto the tank. This usually costs like 5 or so bucks to have it done at a shop.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts