Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how good are afterburners for just recplay, there pretty cheap so im afraid that thier gonna suck, but ive heard of other cheap ones that arent too bad

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
they really really really suck, dont even think about buying them, they suck, even factory reject paint is better then that $h!t

·
Registered
313 Posts
well they don't even use normal paint inside them they use this clear junk and you cant even tell if you get hit by one of them. they break in your gun it you don't have good detents either.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ment the orange ones, there supposed to be better. but ok, thanks, i was just wondering if i could get away with those instead of going all the way down by the mall to go to the paintball store

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
nightstalker88 said:
how good are afterburners for just recplay, there pretty cheap so im afraid that thier gonna suck, but ive heard of other cheap ones that arent too bad
They're as bad as they smell and they smell like ass vomit

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I use them and they work great for rec play. I get a bucket of them at Galyans 1500 for $25. They even open the bucket for you to make sure none are broke in the bags. In support of Snow Piranah they do smell like @$$.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i am, cause its like a block away, alright, the only reason i said afterburners was cause thats wat i saw on the site

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Dude paint from Wal mart sucks. I wouldnt buy a case of PMI Evils there even if they sold it there because they put it in a wear house under horrible conditions for months before it hits the shelves and when you get them home they are all deformed and perform very poorly.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, im going to walmart because it a block away instead of driving 20 min to go to the paintball store, and u just said you buy afterburners which are walmart

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I would rather walk to the paintball store to get real paint rather than get Wal*Mart crap.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Smitty said:
Dude paint from Wal mart sucks. I wouldnt buy a case of PMI Evils there even if they sold it there because they put it in a wear house under horrible conditions for months before it hits the shelves and when you get them home they are all deformed and perform very poorly.
Yeah, they all get thrown around by some 15 year old kid making $6 an hour who hates his job. I swear, like 2 years ago I bought a case of paint from wal-mart and about 800 out of 2000 were already broken. I was pissed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts