Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

AGD 6 pack

7K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  huckduck 
#1 · (Edited)
I've had this sitting around for a long time in storage with some old paintball parts. Appears to be in excellent condition. Serial number is 00105. Buttstock pad (small piece of foam) will come with it but would need a bit of glue or adhesive applied if you want it on.

$250 shipped obo

picture is below

#2 ·
You can upload pics to something like photobucket or any other photo hosting site (most even offer the option of resizing as you upload) and hotlink to them via the [ img ] [ /img ] tags (without the space).

Awesome to see one of these things still around, they are responsible for changing the game so that I could play tournaments (although to be fair, it happened quite a few years before I had any inclination to play tournaments)

#7 ·
It is why the 12g rules in tournament paintball went the way of the dodo.

In the beginning of 1989, rules were still in place saying that you could only use 12g air source in every major tournament. AGD released this, and it was such a HUGE success and unbalanced things so much that the rules were almost overnight gotten rid of allowing fo the use of bottles. Which is why these are so rare, once the rules were changed, AGD stopped making them. So they were produced for not even an entire season.

#8 ·
Really, really considering making an offer, I have a few guns this would work well with....hopefully I get some money for a gun I shipped out a few days ago lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.