Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a rickochet2k and it says it agetates on each shot but i put in a handful of paint and test shot but it didnt shoot on each shot like it says it does ive heard it responds to sound but i havent tested it in a whils but i dont have ne air so i cant can someone tell me what im doing wrong

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no because i want the deflection ability and u dont het that with halos or eggs

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
the Defelction ability doesn't do crap. I'm sorry but i know ALOT of people that use those and they have never gotten a "defelcted shot" Recochets cost about $70 when they feed as fast as a Zap loader. Spend $50 and get a Revy that feeds faster, is lighter, and no one cares about the reflective technology. Doesn't do ne thing

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the other thng is i dont have the money to get another hopper u think ne one will buy the thing wow that sounded really good

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea I have a Rico too and it doesnt agitate after every shot either. Not a big deal as long as its doing it s job. And it does have a flap in the neck to detect balls so maybe it doesnt need to agaitate after every shot.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i like it because its light a halo b is what at least a pound and since i have a 98c with no rt or ebolt it works for me and i thinnk thats all the justification i need

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Actually a ricochet AK isnt a bad idea, but it probably uses and eye, so you might want to clean it. Ricochet 2ks are overpriced. Maybe the battery is just dying down

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like i said i dont have the moeny and my gun is a semi auto and even if i did have a rt or eblot it would still be fast enough from what im hearing and it aint the bps that matters its where u put them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts