Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im driving... floating... down highway 393 last night, and i see this beat up ricer on the side of the road with its hazards on. as soon as we catch up, it peels out and starts driving away at it's fastest acceleration (not much lol)

anyway, it catches up and passes us at like 75 miles an hour BOUNCING UP AND DOWN A GOOD 6-10 INCHES EVERY TIRE ROATATION! :rofl :rofl god i wish you could have seen it rollin: these guys were friggin cocked, they crashed, then they proceeded to speed away at 30 over the limit lol.

fast foward 3 minutes.. me and my friend are still driving along, at what i thought the speed limit was at 55 (so i was doing 65), when i see a sign saying speed limit 45. i immediately slow down to 50, and the guy that had been behind me (steadily gaining) for the last minute or so flies by me. it was a freakin statey :eek: so yea, he was apparently after the drunks, and i got off the hook for going 20 over the limit and possession of a controlled substance. thanks drunks!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Well they could have just of easily dropped their beer and steered straight into you. But you're lucky they didn't, but yes, they probably did save you.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Well they could have just of easily dropped their beer and steered straight into you. But you're lucky they didn't, but yes, they probably did save you.
yea i knew they were drunk as hell as soon as they started driving away so i stayed as far away from them as i could. i dont think anyone can imagine how hilarious it is to be high as a kite and see a car bouncing all over the place going 75 mph :D

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Haha, that would've been funny as hell to see. Just hope that nobody in the car (even though they were stupid as hell for driving drunk) got hurt, and nobody else got hurt either.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VC8228 said:
Haha, that would've been funny as hell to see. Just hope that nobody in the car (even though they were stupid as hell for driving drunk) got hurt, and nobody else got hurt either.
as far as i know they were busted for dwi a few minutes after pulling out, so its all good (i think)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts