Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhhhh., my page 4 is different because i have more posts per page when im signed in.

it should be somewhere in later pages, ill find it logged out

-FIXED- check first post

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Dhill is named dan? Bad ass.

EDIT
chick on forum said:
Of course he's going to say 'no,' because I lied. I don't even know the kid, because I found those photos in someone's photobucket (while doing a random search), who claims to be him.

Why did I do it? Because he's ridiculously attractive, but I can only keep dreaming. But hey, it felt damn great for a second.
Dhill, I envy you.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably because he's playing a chick, and saying that he lied is a lot less embarrassing. That would totally shrink he's e-penor.
haha, "he"

believe it or not, most chicks on bb.com actually are chicks, and its just amazing how many of them are hot (any new hot girls have to take pictures holding sign that say piitb or something for verification)

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
now that is just creepy. thanks for the heads up spud, i replied in that thread. i wonder what inspires people to post things like that.

but thanks, you have driven me to look at bb.com for the first time in a while...i havent looked at it in a long time and its a legit site...except for creepy girls

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
now that is just creepy. thanks for the heads up spud, i replied in that thread. i wonder what inspires people to post things like that.

but thanks, you have driven me to look at bb.com for the first time in a while...i havent looked at it in a long time and its a legit site...except for creepy girls
that's a good cover up for your amazing girl skills. You can get girls without them even talking to you!:ninja:

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
that's a good cover up for your amazing girl skills. You can get girls without them even talking to you!:ninja:
haha it is flattering that a cute girl would do that...but i still wonder what shes thinking as shes looking for random photos ya know?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts