Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because you go to college doesn't mean you can't have a clean vehicle. You just have to find someone willing to lend you their hose. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
My Jeep is filthy right now. My school's 4x4 club had its annual mod bog saturday. You cant really tell what color my Jeep is right now. The inside is spotless however.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, once a week is about my norm. Usually I prefer to hand wash it, but that just isn't always possible so sometimes I'll take it to one of those "no touch" car washes (the kind that only use water pressure) and then I'll finish it up back in the parking lot. For six year old paint it still comes out looking great. Very little swirling and clear damage thanks to proper cleaning methods. Most people think it's atleast an '04 or '05. :)

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i work at a car wash, so i get washes for free... i usually try to wash at least once a week, wash/wax, rim cleaner, tire dressing, windows, armor all the interior... for being what it is, it gets treated damn good... lol

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
m98_bmx said:
That brush gaurd looks hideous. Does it even have 4 wheel drive, to necessitate a brush guard?
It's there more for function than looks. Since I work in construction I often have to drive off-road, follow dumptrucks and equipment, drive through brush, push stuff out of the way, ect. It's also saved me four times from major damage. It's also the only place I could put the off-road HID lighting, which comes in extremely handy, especially when I get those 3am alarm calls.

The problem is the way they make vehicles now they have a rake to the hood and front end, they are no longer square, so it's impossible to put a push bar on the front end without it looking horrible. In person it does look a bit better, pictures it never seems to look good.

Oh, and yea it does have 4x4 with a locking center differential, no low range though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts