Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well let me give you some background info:

none of you probably know, but im a twin. i have a twin brother. anyway, we both pretty much have the same friends and we do everything together, like any other brothers would. so ever since 9th grade, my brother has been friends with this girl, and my brother has also be friendly with her friends as well. so i was naturally distantly-friendly with them, cause i never really spoke to them often..

anyway, at the end of 10th grade, my close group of friends started talking to this girl and her friends. basically, we all hang out every now and then, any whatnot.

but ever since the summer, my friend 'ill just call him jay', has been acting like a dickhead. all he for some reaosn cares about is hanging out with this girl's friends, which i understand, but he purposely ditches me and my brother, and 2 of my other friends.. he purposely makes plans with these girls and some of my other friends to exclude us.. i dont even know why, but its pissing me off.. he acts like such a jerk and such a stuck up asshole. and when we're in a group talking to other people we're not that friendly with, he purposely makes me look like a moron..

so here's the problem. the first girl my brother started talking to in 9th grade, well she became some-what friends with 'jay'. so the past month or two, he's tried being really good friends with her and trying to make plans with her as much as possible. but the thing is: my brother sort of likes her, but she's more of a friend. we all now this, so its not a suprise. but on halloween for the sadie hawkins dance, we were talking about girls we were going with, so my friend jay says 'oh im going to ask jackie'. so my brother got pissed off cause he's explained to everyone a million times he wanted to ask jackie.. so my brother asked her first, but she was already going with her friends. so it wasnt a big deal.. and then later onm y brother explained to jay that he wanted to go to junior prom with her and likes her somewhat. alright, few months pass, all he does now is suck up to her, try to be around her as much as possible, make plans without my brother on purpose and isntead invite her, and now i'm afriad jay will ask jackie to the junior prom.. my brother wanted to go with her REALLY bad.. and he has this gut feeling she doesnt really care about him that much anymore because she hangs out with jay so much.. i dont want to see him of all people go with her to prom.. that would make not only my brother miserable, but me just as pissed off.. what do i do? my brother doesnt want to do aynthing because hes just convinced she doesnt even caer about him anymore and thinks their relationship is over, but should i just speak to her and tell her the truth?

·
Registered
830 Posts
yeah, tell her whats going on. tell her what a jackass jay is and that she deserves better.

btw, how would a guy ask someone to a sadie hawkins dance?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i dont want to look like a jackass myself, especially by putting down someone else. i want to just tell her that my brother has liked her much longer than 'jay' has.

oh the sadie hawkins thing was because she was going with her friend, and she originally said she wasnt sure what she wanted to do, so thats whyt they asked.

D

·
0 Posts
hm, i dunno maybe talk to her and explain that youre brother really likes her but it is totaly bummed out by everything now..

but ya dont wanna play it out like your brothers sitting at home crying over things.. cuz sympathy dates arent that fulfilling.

or next time youre in a group call out jay and accost him for his actions lately. with everyone there and that girl there he might crumble and come off as a total dick.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ you seem to understand it the best. i'm not sure who i'm "More mad" at. jay, or the fact that this girl might not like him.

idk, i realy hate this kid jay now, we've been friends since 5th grade, and honestly, i am willing to give up my relationship with him. he's a huge poser, will do anything for attention, and has this pompous attitude. i'm not mr. popular, but i've always had 'more friends' than my close group of friends, and what pisses me off the most is when i'm talking to someone im friends with, but 'jay' isnt and he'll try to make me look like a moron, or try to embarass me somehow. its a bit complicated situation, because there's alot of people and things involved i could literally sit here and write paragraphs and paragraphs.. but its too much

·
Paintballa
68 Posts
D_Smalls said:
next time youre in a group call out jay and accost him for his actions lately. with everyone there and that girl there he might crumble and come off as a total dick.
If you're gangsta enough, pop him in the jaw too, but as smalls said, get him in the group and call him on his ****. Have your wits about you too, when you do that you dont want him making an ass of you.

As for the chick, to be honest, women piss me off and I'd tell my brother to pop her in the jaw...but then again you might want to have him tell her how he really feels. Chicks dig alpha males.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
if you are identical. team up as a pron star duo and forget about the hometown susie rottencrotch. There are pron star females who need 2 good looking twins for there shoots and I think you are looking at the small picture.

don't talk to the chick about it....talk to"jay" bros before hoes is good and all but if you sit back and let your buddy screw you over hes not much of a bro anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts