Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends 4 day old 350z got ran over yeasterday =( a car came flyin through the parking lot hitting a truck that hit his car and i didnt even get to drive it yet :(
man i hate people that cant drive

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
martix_agent said:
still loks lik eyou can drive it...take it for a spin!

insurance will cover that right?
yeah insurance is gonna cover it and he got it in the shop today but its going to be about a month before he gets it back yeah thats a long time but he will only use this one shop they do thest best work i have ever seen i am gonna see if i can find some pics of the custom work they did on his stang

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That's in a bad spot too. If it was a flat hit on the side or rear it would be an easy replacement and paint, but the hatch is going to be a B$%$ since it probibly took it all out of alignment.

If that's the truck that hit it, then that still looks pretty good on the front compared to the Z. ;)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Not even a scrach on the truck's bumper. How Ironic.

People always b^$$#$ and moan about how trucks and Suvs are dangerous, and prone to roll overs, ect. But, personally I'll drive a truck over a car anyday if I could only pick one. I never heard of people complaining about the front of a car being too strong, but when GM wanted to put more steel in the front of their trucks and Suvs people actually complained saying that it was too unsafe for other vehicles on the road if they are hit. Maybe I'm being mean, but frankly I don't care about you in your mini-cooper if I hit you, I'm more worried about my family in the back seat. If you drive a Geo Metro or a Honda Civic that's your problem, not mine.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I agree Dooms. I would much rather get hit when in our F-350 Diesel than in our little ****box car. I mean, I dont know about you, but what would you rather have in front of you in a collision, a 7.3liter V-8 Diesel in an F-350, or a piece o' crap little 4 banger? And besides... It would be damn hard to roll out truck.

That sucks Nissan... Hope it looks all pretty when its done and you get to drive it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Not even a scrach on the truck's bumper. How Ironic.
fenix_freak said:
Do you know who hit the truck?
nissantunerdude said:
some kid in a ford crown vic
yeah, I wouldn't expect an uninvolved vehicle to be very messed up :ninja:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts