Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister is getting married June 12 and is going to live in Scranton (sp?) Pennsylvia, which is next to her college she just graduated from. She found some landlord friends and they let her live in their house (damn nice house at that.. ive been there a few times) while she was in college cause they love her to death. Anyways, cause they do real estate, they cut her a deal on an apartment for her and groom to be (yep ive been there too, which is why this is all the more creepy for me) and they were planning to do all sorts of renovations and stuff

Anyways, they decided to start putting furniture and stuff in the house today (got there last night, left for NH at about 3 pm today) and guess what the first thing they saw when they opened the door was??

A random guy hanging by the neck from the ceiling :eek: Apparently some random person broke into what he thought was an abandoned apartment and hung himself. Needless to say they are now in the process of finding a different apartment

man thats creepy.. glad i wasnt there to be shocked like that. Just imagine opening your front door to a site like that...

If you live in/ around Scranton, Pennsylvania check the news and you might see a story on this

ps, to add to the creepy factor: !) Scranton is entirely owned by the mob, and this could have been a hit. 2) All the cars were parked in the lot (the house has like 6 apartments... yea its huge) and not one of the doors they knocked on was answered... maybe others were silenced??? glad i found this out right before bed :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Dang dude, that sux alot. Creepy, good luck sleeping

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Thats some freaky ass stuff.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
yo my dad experienced 2 things lyk that

1. one day in india he was playing cricket w/ his friends and some police officers next to a Railroad station, one guy (none of the ppl playing cricket) tries to cross the railroad and trips, then the train comes and slices the guy in half, meanwhile my dad was running towards the train to pick up the cricket ball, then my dad sees the body, the top half is facing up, the bottom half facing down
no blood, just a clean cut. (he was about 15 yrs old)

2. my dad was in sri lanka (little island under india) and he was riding his bike to the dry cleaners at night to pick up something he needed for school the next day. On his way back he looks up and there was a guy hanging from a tree, so naturally he stood there lookin and ran his little indian ass away. lol. the next day he sees the police circling around that thing (about 13)

ya my dad has seen a lot in his day

he had also been beaten by sri lankan police during the riots in sri lanka (the riots happen because there are two social groups there that hav disputes, the tamils and the singalese) my dad speaks both, but he looks more like a tamil, and he was out past curfew with his singalese friend. and the police let his friend go, but beat my dad shi*less and his ear was ripped and stuff, they would have killed him if he wasnt only 11 years old

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thats weak. A fricking man does it with a .45 minimum, and that is a bare and shameful minumum at that. I would accept nothing less than a 12gauge for myself.

Anyways, I dont see what the problem is. I mean, if you beleive in all that haunted pussy crap. Besides, you can hire shamans to de-spirit your house and car and stuff I think. That is what I would do, I mean dont let a corpse ruin a perfectly good apartment, nobody wins then.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got a little update for y'all

Turns out the guy escaped from an insane asylum, and was presumed to have walked down the street, trying each door until he found an unoccupied apartment that was unlocked. Lucky lucky guess who's he found :p You know what he planned to do next..

oh yea i guess my sister changed her mind and is still gonna go live there. For the record we are a christian family and dont believe in ghosts and stuff, and if they were to exists, God is more powerful than them, but its just the fact that an insane man hung himself in there that creeps us out.

oh yea, anyone from the area hear about this in the news? come on now, a guy hanging himself in someone else's apartment has to be big news..

·
Team Wicked
378 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
what if they walked in just as he was about to drop, that would of scared the hell out of me, watching a guy rock back and forth on a chair then falling and not hitting the ground...

what was he hanging from? how long was he there? did you get pics?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts