Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright monday i went in to get my ingrown toenails take out. and i thought they were gonna just cut off the side of the nail like they always do... in most cases. but they dident they took off the entire nail!! well both of them cause they both were ingrown. but anyway its been 5 hours and the anesteic wore off and my toes are killing me. but it suaks cause i was gonna play paintball this week but cant cause i have to stay off my feet. so whoppy for me :hug: has any 1 else had this done before? and shall i dare to post pics??

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dont feel bad. I dont have any toenails on my big toes either. I had 10 surgerys on both feet before i went and had them removed all the way. One looks like a normal toenail, but the other looks all retarded. I got proof that they are gone so go ahead and call shens if you want.

One thing that is nice is that you dont have to worry that if you get your foot stepped on, it wont hurt bad anymore. Did you have to wear those funky shoes too where they cant bend at all and look like sandles . Yea i had to wear those to school and everyone was asking me why do i have those shoes on. lol. Now people think that im lying if they dont know the story so i take off one of my socks and show them them. Then they are like. Damn those things are nasty. lol

·
Registered
515 Posts
i no how ya feel.. i get em every month, ill try and do it myself cause i hate to have to have sugery with all the crap that im doin right now, but i guess i gotta get it cause u cant even put on ur socks without pushing into it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its 8:30 now ill take a pic when i change bandages at 10:00 and it is gross tho so beware... and whats the link to the free photo bucket? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
burningcow422 said:
theres a video on ebaumsworld of a toenail getting ripped out with pliers. im not going to post the link but its on the main page of the site.
That's at least 45 time worse than these pics.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i have a in grown toenail but its not bad. i hope it doesnt get worse..

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
for supah: if it hasent bleed at all or has like a smelling white discharge near the part where its ingrown it shoud be fine if u soak it in warm salty water for about 5-10 minutes a day then get a small piece of cotton and prop the nail up and sick that under it it should grow back to normal after that. and if it has bleed or has a discharge get an appointment to see a doctor is my advise cause if it gets worse it hurts very bad and the pain will be worse then the surgery. and ya the sides get ingrown

1 - 20 of 20 Posts