Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe people are scared of this tropical storm.. Today i had to take eveything thats outside of my house and put it in my shed. This included a bar-b-q pit and a weight bech and over 200 lbs. of weights. and the whole time it was raining:mad: My parents said they wont leave unless its a level 3 or higher. I guess im lucky cuz people across the nation dont know when a tornado or earthquake will happen....at least we have time to prepair. Any way felt like i had to say that so later.

·
Registered
302 Posts
and this is why im happy i live in michigan...only thing we get up here is 6 feet of snow!!!!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i no how u feel, wen i lived in the azores for two yrs. (an archipelago in the middle of the atlantic that belongs to portugal) we had winds more than a hundred mph and it was fairly common except for the hurricanes and the wind gusts that were up to 135 while i was there and then wen i moved to Nebraska all these people were acting like 45mph. wind was some terrible hurricane so i still get a real good laugh about that

·
Registered
302 Posts
austin said:
or a hurrican on lake michigan ;););)
lol, we had a water spout on lake superior a few years ago not too far from me

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Ah, I love NJ. Not to hot, not to cold. Not a lot of snow or rain yet within a short drive of as much snow as you could ever want. We are like in the middle of all the extremes so we don't get anything major.:)

A

·
0 Posts
Pittsburgh, and all we get is bad rain, and the very very very occasional tornado warning.

·
Registered
949 Posts
i live in texas, but the hurricane will dissapate before it gets near my house. it'll be a large tropical storm though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Hey liquid30ds_raca if you dont have anything useful to bring to the party then dont come. You make p-ball look bad that way, makes people think we're all idiots when its just people like you who come in and call people gay, so shut your maouth and grow up, please.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts