Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 My school is so gay!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill start from the beginning:

it was a normal day at lunch, i buy some punch and pringles and i go to sit with my gf and her bi friend. Right before i sit down, my bi friend hits my cup and fruit puch goes EVERYWHERE. So, i moved to another bench. I go back to get my binder, and it slips and spills someones drink everywhere. I was gonna go buy him another one when they start using my sweatshirt to clean it up. I got ****in pissed. Then this kid comes over with lemonade and is just about to pour it on me. As a reflex i hit it outta his hand and it goes flying into some girls. And of course, the principal, and the janitor saw me. So i had to clean the whole damn cafeteria BY MYSELF. And then the principal takes me to the office and calls my mom. He said that i PURPOSEFULLY picked up a cup of lemonade and chucked it right at the girls, which is what he wrote down on a disipline note. Now i have an assingned seat in the cafeteria, and i cant even TALK to my friends at lunch, (which CLEARLY wasnt noted on the dicsipline note) which i didnt know till today, when they all came to sit with me. He comes over and is like "go back to your table." As he turned around i gave him the up yours sign and said STUPIDMOTHER****ER. i threw away my trash and was going to walk outside and wait for the bell, and hes like WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING?! im like IM GOIN OUTSIDE, GOT A PROBLEM?! hes like go sit down NOW. I sat back down, and was PISSED. Monday, im gonna pull out the dicsipline note that he wrote for me and point out that all it says is that i have an assigned seat and NOT that i cant have my friends come sit with me. AND he cant change it! So on monday when he tells my friends to go away im gonna pull out the dicsipline note and show him. Hes gonna be PISSED HAHAHHAHAHAHA stupid f|_|cker deserves it.

YOU BETTER READ THAT!!!!!! IF THAT DOESNT WORK ON MONDAY I NEED IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
dude all principals are like that, they think they have power but they dont, last yr the vice principal ruled the school and was he the biggest dick to walk the earth, i bet half the 8th grade class wanted to take a swing at him.

they are powerless and they need to learn that, if they want power, go buy a remote.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
haha, i hate dumbass principals that make no sense when they do stuff

it was soooo funny last year me and my friends were messing around outside and supposivly it looked we were fighting and some lady that doesnt even work at the school walks up to us and starts yelling at us... im like wtf lady, go suck a nut

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
KNife him in the parking lot, dont shoot him because then itll be called a school shooting then we have to listen to that ho Sarah Brady read some sh!t off some note cards some fem-nazi ho bag wrote down, skanks, the whole lot of them.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill just set up a fight with one of my friends and then ill get suspended! w00t!!!! jk

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
na, he will bend the rulse, the note wont mean jack 2 him. wat ya do is ignore everything he says. act like you dont hear him and after he explains a whole bunch of crap go "what?" i did that once, its hillarious, the principle just stormed away, lol

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
We don't have a principal, we have the Headmaster and the Dean of Men. The headmaster is nice and is in charge. You definately don't do anything bad in front of him, even though he is real nice all he has to do is say "Leave and don't come back" and your gone. The Deans are the ones who issue Detentions/Demerits, one is nice the other is mean. Its kinda a good cop/ bad cop scenario. Anyway, luckily I haven't been sent down to the Deans office yet (knock on wood), but somehow they know my name so I gotta watch my back. I think we might have a "snitch".

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn dooms, that SUCKS, and i thought my school, was strict....:rolleyes:

KEEP THE IDEAS COMIN! ;) ;)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Just remember that it cost $$ to go to my school and you have to be accepted to get in (they only take 200 kids out of 600 applicants). If you get kicked out you loose about $15,000+ a year. If I got kicked out I woulden't go home.......my father would kill me. Wow, I just had a thought.........over 4 years its costing my parents about $60,000+ ...............I really need to work harder:eek:

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I love bending the rules, and looking for loop holes in what they say. So for everyrule, I try to think about it, and think of some way I can do something without actually breaking a rule.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Put sugar in his car's gas tank.:devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts