Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I suddenly stopped being able to see pictures in my chat windows. My friends and I used to send pictures to each other all the time, but now all that comes up is what looks like the person pressed the spacebar then hit enter. its the same when i send them a message. Does anyone know whats wrong?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but i already tried it and it didnt work. i also tried changing the graphics drivers. that didnt work either.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
mabe you should just stop sending naked pics of yourself and looking at theirs, its gota stop sooner or later and now you have an excuse

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
but its allright for me becasue i can, umm, hmm, yeah, i can call it an art project, where as you and the other guys look gay

see, im a piece of art

......yeah

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
swimboy987 said:
ya i ran spybot search & destroy. what are other spyware removal programs?
Ad-aware is another one. I dont remember the website but if you do a search on google you will find it easy.

·
Registered
986 Posts
i had the same problem, but it was due to a 3rd party program i was running on AIM one of those smilie programs it auctally stopped me from seeing pics i deleted the program and now i can see pics again

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uncle_T.... thats crazy cause i downloaded a smily program awhile ago but found out that others couldnt c the smilies unless they had the program too. but i never got around to deleting it. so im gonna try that. THANKS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts