Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Srry dont got one. But my houses make funny noises sometimes, and now when i go to my backroom it sounds like some1 beating on the wall but i go outside and no1s there.

Honestly, My friend ahd problems with some kid once and we imed him saying we were gonna kill him, but we were really just playing, i think you should take that into consideration also.

·
Banned
379 Posts
what wouldnt it be relly cool if you were a scitzo(sp) and you were the one in your garage and you im'ed your self. and then you went to kill him but you shot yourself. and u make a blood curtaling luagh as you slowly bleed to death.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i don't have proff, but it's odd how im getting countless threats, and then 2 hours later someone is in my garage. i don't have proof because they were just in and out. but i don't someone was there, becuase my back door was rattling like crazy. and making threats online can lead to safety issues, just like in school if you were to threatn someone, you get suspended.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
what do you expect the police to really do? go to his house and be like "um, were you saying mean things to somebody over the internet?".... no. they dont have a warrant, so they cant go into his house. they have no reason to even bother him. he hasnt done anything. its a waste of time for the cops

1 - 20 of 34 Posts