Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Spyder Imagine '04 and I have a Reloader 2 but the problem is that when i fire my marker air comes out of the feedneck forcing the next ball up and as it comes back down i already pulled the trigger and it pinches. So I baught a Halo-B cuz it forfeeds. It fixed the problem to a certain extent but it still chops because of the air forcing the ball up the feedneck. and I have an ACS anti-chop bolt ( i don't know why but its supposed to prevent chops lol not for me!) any solutions? maybe a smaller elbow? instead of a tall ugly plastic one so the paint has less room to move? I dunno i just need help......thnx!

·
Registered
258 Posts
USE UR STOCK BOLT!!!!!!!!!! I had the exact same problem w/ my ACS bolt on my spyder Xtra i put my stock bolt back in and it works find now. the reason is that the acs bolts are too small in diameter and that makes it so air can excape around it and t goes up into ur feedneck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet thanks !!!!!! ya that ACS thing was like BS I had Mega chops. Thanks SoulReaper

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Soulreaper answered it perfectly. But if you ever decide to get another bolt besides your stock one, make sure that it will have o-ring slots on the bolt.

This will help prevent blowback and possibly cause suction I've heard for some people.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
works hella better now. Thnx for all ur help guyz!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts