Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't wait very long. I didn't time it or anything, and it was a perfect sunny mid-70's degree day. I played a senerio with it in a rain storm was only getting 25-30ish, I wasn't really counting while getting shot at.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
**** I get 25 tops on a good day with my Sniper II.

Granted it needs a respringing badly :hug:

I just stick with my 3.5oz.
Was this with a phantom?
No, it was with an old 91' razorback. Yea, i get about 30 with my PGP, but the last couple are 270ish )not 300) but they are still good shots.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow this thread really came alive!!! lol Yea it's a 91' Razorback but is pretty much a phantom or acutally Nels-spalt clone. Here's a pic:

I now have a homemade feed tube on it. Here's my price rundown on it:
Marker + 12gram adaptor +awsome hopper+ shipping= $30
Homemade feedtube (out of PVC)= $8.56
Firing 4 shots and eliminating 14 at D-Day= priceless.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Wow this thread really came alive!!! lol Yea it's a 91' Razorback but is pretty much a phantom or acutally Nels-spalt clone. Here's a pic:

I now have a homemade feed tube on it. Here's my price rundown on it:
Marker + 12gram adaptor +awsome hopper+ shipping= $30
Homemade feedtube (out of PVC)= $8.56
Firing 4 shots and eliminating 14 at D-Day= priceless.
Yeah it looks just like an old phantom with a m16 grip.

30 bucks is one hell of a deal, whered you get it?

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
What a deal man, totally not fair.

I traded my 98 and a sandana for my sniper.

But 30 bucks is a steal for any non Wal-Mart pump.
qft, the bastard looks at ebay, i look at PBN. I guess we know who found the better deal. Plus you can turn around and sell that gun for $80 on the nation easy if you wanted to.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol i'll think about it. This gun has no leaks and is in really good shape, I'm going to paint it when I have time.(doing a real paintjob with nice paint and so on) When I'm done with the paint job I'll put it up in rate my marker. For now its my cheap money saver for woodsball play. Volkers and myself are also looking for a 3rd person with a pump to possibly play a pump tourny.

O yea, about the gas efficency, I just hooked it up and shot it and got 34 before drop off. I'm pretty happy with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts