Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was wiked bored yesterday and my mom was like Wanna go to the boston science museum(really cool museum) and im like sure. I call up my friend and ask him if he wants to go and hes like sure. So we go. it is pretty cool day. We went to the omni theater wich is one of those huge dome theaters. And we put one of those human anatomy thing back together. It was funny because we had it all put together and there was this one peice that ouldnt fit. It turns out you could give it a sex change and the random peice was half of the pussy.It was funny because we found this little kid walkin around with the other have.Then we go to the gift shop, my favorite part. And me and my friend both get airzookas. These are the coolest things ever. U can nale people in the head with air from 20 feet away. They are so sik. Anyone else got one

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
where you shoot air? those are pretty net things.

This post reminded me of the nerf Ballzooka. It was a long tube with a handle ont he end that you pushed (or pulled, depending on which style it was) and a nerf ball would shoot out at a tremendous speed. those things game me hours or entertainment whne I was younger

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I got 3 at the arcade. They own. The best thing is come up behind people and do it when they arent looking. Another thing i like to do is keep blasting my sister until she is screaming her face off. I do that one all the time because my sister is a stupid *****.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I made one in my transportation class for my teacher. We were putting out candles from across the room. There pretty cool.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
my science teacher last year would have everyone in the room leave quietly when the bell rang and leave the student sleeping there. A girl once slept there until 7:30 at night when a janitor woke her up and told her to go home.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
my science teacher last year would have everyone in the room leave quietly when the bell rang and leave the student sleeping there. A girl once slept there until 7:30 at night when a janitor woke her up and told her to go home.
pwned.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts