Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
I know what you meant, but I couldn't help laughing at teh way you said that. Reminds me of the n00b quote thread. "Can I pick up a bunker and carry it around with me?"

If you need to, I suppose you could lean on it and move it alittle bit. Sometimes all you need is 1 inch and you can be covered from that guy trying to pick you off on your right.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Lol I saw a video of some kid rolling a bunker around one time. Everyone just stood around dumbfounded like...."can he do that?" No one knew what to do really.

One time, I slid into this bunker and it started to roll away from me. Someone forgot to do thier job of tying it down. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no i dont reccomend you roll it yourself. They will probably stop the game or something and then youll have 11 or 13 people that will be pissed off at you. lol

D

·
0 Posts
speaking of moving bunkers.. nothing worse then playing at ghetto home made field and the bunker youre in fall over.. sucks.. lol

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Lol I saw a video of some kid rolling a bunker around one time. Everyone just stood around dumbfounded like...."can he do that?" No one knew what to do really.

One time, I slid into this bunker and it started to roll away from me. Someone forgot to do thier job of tying it down. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no i dont reccomend you roll it yourself. They will probably stop the game or something and then youll have 11 or 13 people that will be pissed off at you. lol

lol in a home made field, we had 2 spools. and when it was a 1 on 1, me vs my bro, we went to them and he started rollin them so we just started rollin them all together, i forgot who one

anywayz that video i think is in webdogradio.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
hehe, i lean against those standup bunkers when im sorrounded on both sides, gotta shoot at one person, and protect yourself from the other

·
Registered
85 Posts
yes its legal. You cant drag it around with u obviously but you can move it to wrap around you and stuff. I know its legal in the NPPL cause i read their rule book online.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts