Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
lol, yea. When I went to Switzerland with my 8th grade German class we all brought back knives in our pocket no problem. Now you can't even take a doll through. LOL, then again im glad they have an eye for detail. It makes me feel a bit more secure. (next thing you know they will be taking away little old ladies hair dryers because they look too gun like:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
811 Posts
that is so messed up LOL they took a plastic toy away but one of my friends mother-in-law brought home a 12 inch butcher knife through 3 major airports and never got questioned?? the bad part was she didnt even know she had it. it was in a gift basket she was given. yeah keep up the good work there homeland security.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i hate it , on my trip to seattle i was frisked 2wice, they made me take off my shoes , take off my belt, and unbotton my pants and pull them down a couple inches and stuff. i think they should just give the pilots guns and then they wont have to worry about security as much

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
my dad had a really nice swiss army knife stolen from him, because he forgot he had it on his keychain, and went through, and they said you can mail it back home, and of course being an airport, they lost it:mad:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Spudchucker said:
yea i agree. More on flight security, and less airport security. We should have the pilots and nurses carry stun guns and stuff.
do you mean flight attendants? nurses give us shots and prick your finger. i agree they should carry like stun guns or something.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
m98_bmx said:
my dad had a really nice swiss army knife stolen from him, because he forgot he had it on his keychain, and went through, and they said you can mail it back home, and of course being an airport, they lost it:mad:
yea, my sister lost her pusre with over $200 in it on her way back from england. She put it in the luggage machine, so the only possible explanation is that an airport employee took it :eek:

·
Registered
274 Posts
My mom got a frickin' pair of tweezers taken from her, for Pete's sake. Next thing you know, they'll be making you bite your finernails off and then knock all your "deadly" teeth out before they'll let you pass.

·
Registered
25 Posts
WTF??? Nurses???? lol! that makes me giggle. ur silly

1 - 20 of 40 Posts