Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna buy one of those just to shoot around the backyard. I kinda wanna just go and shootpaper targets for the hell of it. Yeah I know I can get a real gun but its not legal to shoot in my backyard. So ya what do you guys reccomend?

Oh yea I dont discriminate on any type of particular gun, I just dont want a low power gun. Anything above 250FPS is good with me. My price range is 0-250$, so yea whats your input?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
get an aeg tokyo mauri are good (get it used though) 300+ fps,800 rounds per minute,etc ,etc

O

·
0 Posts
Get like a Powerline pistol. Has co2, shoots 12g's (about 100 or so bb's per 12g.) 450 fps and it's only 40 bucks.

It's powerful enough to kill rabbits :dodgy:

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
i disagree burningcow..

springers are one of the most excellent pellet guns. Co2 ones are very loud, that scares away whatever your'e shooting, and co2 ones (unregulated) usually shoot more slowly than springers. here's a link to a very very nice spring/piston air rifle..cheap too. i thought about getting it then i realized the birds i want to shoot are only here for a few weeks in the summer. But you can take our raccoons and other small rodents with this as well.

http://www.airgun-express.com/displayprod.asp?str=P2FyPTEmbWlkPTI2JnBpZD0zMDQtNjYtOTE3Nw==

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
martix_agent said:
i disagree burningcow..

springers are one of the most excellent pellet guns. Co2 ones are very loud, that scares away whatever your'e shooting, and co2 ones (unregulated) usually shoot more slowly than springers. here's a link to a very very nice spring/piston air rifle..cheap too. i thought about getting it then i realized the birds i want to shoot are only here for a few weeks in the summer. But you can take our raccoons and other small rodents with this as well.

http://www.airgun-express.com/displayprod.asp?str=P2FyPTEmbWlkPTI2JnBpZD0zMDQtNjYtOTE3Nw==
i was talking about airsoft lol. I have a pump pellet rifle myself :) with a few spring airsoft pistols and a spring airsoft full size m16.

I really want a co2 powered bb pistol.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
My friend's Dad has a this really nice blowback airsoft pistol,it uses green gas also,it's a nice gun.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Jester of Paint said:
try these guys they have a lot of airsoft and cheap :)

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/default.asp
their airsoft stuff is crap i have used it and its not worth the time

if you are looking for a pellet gun look into techforce guns you can pick up a sping piston gun that will shoot about 1100fps for about 120-150 bux and are pretty decent guns

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Pellets = much higher fps = not safe for the back yard most of the time

so in this particular case Airsoft> Pellet gun

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol i have a bb gun that will shot bb pellets and darts to bad i lost all the darts but the gun really sucked. it was a hand gun that is like a one pump thing and my one pump rifle was way better.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=728

I ended up getting that guy. I figure if I wanted to shoot stuff this was my best bet. I dunno why but it appealed to me. I would have gotten a more powerfull one but this one had pretty light cocking tension. And well 600FPS is plenty fast for me. The scope it comes with is probably crapy but the main reason i got this guy was the price. Lets just hope its accurate.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
How big is your backyard?

·
Registered
671 Posts
i had srping guns and they were hawt i had a desert eagle 1 of the best spring pistols. and a panther arms a-15 rifle another gun which was accurate and fairly cheap it shot at like 230-200fps

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
can we post airsoft websites ???

i have a good place that has a lot of nice ones

right now i have an MP5 that shoots 250 fps and is very accurate, i bought it for $30

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
burningcow422 said:
i was talking about airsoft lol. I have a pump pellet rifle myself :) with a few spring airsoft pistols and a spring airsoft full size m16.

I really want a co2 powered bb pistol.

oh..lol

and btw the co2 bb guns suck. thier accuracy is terrible and thier consistency if always off. I have several friends who have one, different brands..they're all the same. save up some more money and buy a high powered spring piston air rifle

Fifki:
I looked into that one too, read some reviews on it, talked witha friend who knows guns. He said it's not bad, i got a crossman pump that shoots 625FPS and it's really accurate, so here's hoping the best for you. btu i would bought a refurbished BS liek the link i posted earlier..jsut cuz it's a wood stock and not plastic/snthetic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts