Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not starting to play airsoft. I'm talking about buying them just to fool around with, they're pretty cool. They're pretty fun just to shoot around with your friends and stuff. Me, my cousin and a bunch of his freinds bought like 30 at a Flea Market. Does anyone have an Airsoft gun just to fool around with?

Discuss.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My girlfriend plays so if I piss her off, her brother and her shoot me with their MP5's.

:-/

S'why I don't like airsoft. :p

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Airsoft is OK. I don't have any problems with it at all.
Its not a sport or competitive. Its designed solely as a military simulation.
To "win" means you accurately simulated whatever method of combat your doing.

Its basically the same as those "civil war reinactors". Asking who won misses the point. They are more interested in having the right outfit.
And thats fun. You can also do that in paintball too, though its more expensive in paintball.

Personally- I prefer lasertag as my "paintball-alternative".
Now, I know you guys are saying "This idiot likes lasertags.... he is a fool!!".. wait, let me explain. I dont like lasertag SOBER. But its hilarius to do while your pissed drunk!
Obviously, paintball is dangerous to play while drunk, but lasertag is harmless. Nothing better then running around like a fool, getting smacked in the head by a tree-branch that your vision was to blurred to see...
(disclaimer- This reply ONLY applies to PBF members who are above 21)

Nick

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
you can buy 6mm paintballs to go in them. ive got a airsoft pistol and i love to mess around with it. not like that you pervs

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
<YamahaRaptor> said:
I got a Free Airsoft pistol wiht a $20 purchase. I only use it just to shoot my friends.
me, oaklandogs187, and another friend were spending the night at another friends house, and forrest (the other friend who''s house it wasnt, yes his name is forrest) was hitting on richard's sister, (the other friend who's house we were at), well me and brandon (oaklandogs187), hid in the closet popped out and shot him in the back and ass, well he went forward straight on top of mary (richards sister) who is like 11, it was sick and very funny.

·
Registered
347 Posts
as HP_lovecraft said, i also prefear LaserTag..
personally, i think it rocks!!... its different from paintball thou...

once i had an airsoft gun... it was funny, but ... theres something about it that i dont like....

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I currently have three Airsoft guns.

One TM SPAS 12 Shotgun, one HFC MP5 Spring, and one TM M16A2 AEG.

My MP5 is the one I bugger with, because it's far too cheap to use respectively, and it was the most cheap. Although, once I aquire the correct materials, I will be modifying my SPAS 12.

·
Banned
187 Posts
check out the guns on xpaintball. i have one of the usi's and it is cheap, doesn't hurt if you are wearing clothes but will welt if no shirt is worn. I hit my friend in the back like 10 times when he was about to jump into my pool. he had these little welts and it was awesome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts