Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kno there has been a variety of threads about airsoft, but i have never read them so i dont kno their content. But i m wondering who here does. a few friends of mine play a paintball like game with pistols, so my friends(big mike and j-to-the-ared) go out around the house and play with our guns. big mike has a UHC super MP5-A5( a mini electric automatic gun) and i just got a UHC super AK-47( a mini electric automatic gun). we buy our BB's together at bulk online and paly our paintball game. its actually alot of fun when the feilds not open, u want to play, the field only opens on sundays and so forth. Really quick games, alot of fun, and alot less money. doesnt hurt either

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Speaking of airsoft, I am ever so pissed, I was supposed to go up to Sultan and buy a MP5SD5 from this guy but my dad won't take me. Just one more reason I need to get my license. Ahh, there's always thier next game in two weeks, maybe by then I can sucker someone into taking me up there. I was all pumped up for this thing too.

·
Registered
427 Posts
How old are you?, i have my permit and im only 14

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya u use .12g 6 mm BB's. and i was gonna get a pistol like a UHC desert eagle or another one i liked, but i found that since i didnt want to reload as much, wanted to shoot faster and have a small gun i would buy the one i have. We only play a paintball like game with each other from like a 30 ft field.

so i dont need a big a$$ rifle or sub machine gun and a pistol is a faster ball shooting gun but not good for the game we r playing. im getting a pistol and 40,000 more BB"s soon.
and here we cant get our permit till we r 15,then a year later for the license

1 - 9 of 9 Posts