Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This goes more to Airsoftguy or anyone who knows about these kinds of things.

I got a HFC Usp p8 spring, and it's very good. sturdy build, good weight, good power and accuracy. I'm looking to expand my collection (?), I'm planning on getting the UHC Desert Eagle but I've heard lots of negative things about UHC and their guns. But from what I hear the Deagle is a fairly well made gun.

I've also heard it doesnt have slide lock\release

Is this a good purchase? How does it perform? Are there any versions w/ slide lock?

thx

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
What are you doing with them? If your just using them for display and taking out in the yard to shoot cans or whatever then yeah springers are good for that but if you go and play I would advise getting a GBB (Gas Blow Back) or a GNBB (Gas Non Blow Back).

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
u mean peeps play pb with those little tiny paintballs? i thought they just shoot cans with them. cant those airsoft guns get up to like 650 fps? ouch, that would hert a lot cuz it has a smaller impact area and going WAY faster. is this true?

·
Registered
127 Posts
i heard airsoft bbs didnt hurt at all.:confused:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Airsoft guns can get going pretty fast, you can mod them to make the "sniper" type go 800fps and up but you cant use them in game the speed limit for snipers is 500 fps and you cant shoot anyone in 100 feet or yrds I dont rememeber which. They dont use those paintball bbs for play usually unless your a moron because they mess your gun up if they break inside.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah like Airsoft Guy said, unmodified most airsoft guns won't penetrate a soda can. So if you wear long sleeves it doesnt hurt very much, unless there is a sniper shooting at you =(

I just like to plink around outside, practice my shooting skills against paper targets and such.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Speaking of not going thru a pop can with airsoft, thats called the poormans chrono (only to me used for airsoft) go here and look around, I think its under reviews, itll tell you how to use a pop can as a chrono for all you poor cheap men, www.redwolfairsoft.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts