Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this paintball forum and i dont feel like searching for an airsoft forum....so i was just wondering for the hell of it how exactly is airsoft played....do they wear armor or something and how do they know when they are hit.

·
Registered
364 Posts
hits are honor system.

You don't wear armour, unless you want to. But if you wear armour or even long sleeve shirts/pants, you won't be able to feel the hits.

It's basically a scenario paintball game but with different guns.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
You know when you get hit. And you can tell when you hit someone due to their reaction.

Airsoft can be played similar to paintball, or in a more realistic way. It's kinda like Counter-Strike. :D

And Frank this is the lounge meaning anything not paintball related.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
its easy you just shoot people, and my friends all have pistols and i have a shotgun and my shotgun shoots harder so they are like im out.

i got shot in the eye once, it sucked.

·
Registered
967 Posts
even with long sleeves and jeenes and **** if you are playing with real airsoft guns or even the cheap pistols you definately feels it

and in airsoft you usually dont just get hit 1 time you get hit 4 or 5 times every hit

and they can get imbedded in your skin and you will bleed if your not wearin sleeves

·
Registered
671 Posts
i got banned on that forum back when i played airsoft and got back into paintball. but when i made a thread about changeing it was flame central and i got banned for like no reason stupid ppl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts