Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember when i was ratting on airsoft, well i have since went and bought just one of the spring pistols and it is kick butt. airsoft is an awsome substitute or good as paintball. its so cheap to afforwd and it can be played in smaller more populated areas. it is so fun i have been playing for days in a row. i have got the gun desert eagle or something like that. me and my freinds all bought like four each beacause the guns are like $19.99 at a local shop. airsoftguy can u send me some sites which sell airsoft guns where u can order off the phone because i don't like ordering over the net? all right guys this summs it up, airsoft is kick a$$!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i dont like airsoft... i personally think airsoft is no way as fun as paintball... i was also at one time deciding between airsoft and paintball luckily i stuck wit paintball

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same here

i set up a ghetto coarse in my back yard with boggie boards and stuff i found in my garage and shed lol what kind of airsoft guns does everyone have?

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
Airsoft is gay. (Srry guys my opinion) You don't even know if you get hit especially with little guns like pistols or minis, and it's so..... Pointless! Uhhh! I'm out!

BTW: This is a Paintball Forum.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
Ya, we don't want to hear about airsoft in the section paintball chat

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
dude shut up, people can have thier own oppinions and you arent the most on-topic poster ever so no one wants to hear you whine.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
sabman said:
dude shut up, people can have thier own oppinions and you arent the most on-topic poster ever so no one wants to hear you whine.
I'm not Whining you freaking newbie so why don't you make me shut up. GOD you're so annoying...... I never said that, I agreed with him saying to move the thread you DUMBASS

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well I think that it should be moved into the lounge also being as this is the paintball forums. But as a service, dont buy minis and electric pistols and be dissapointed by thier performance. They suck. Theyre for indoor kind of fun shooting at paper, save for an GBB (Gas Blow Back) or GNBB (Gas Non Blow Back) or if you want an AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) if you intend to use them for chasig your buddies around the woods.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
Thats what I said! Until SOMEBODY starts flaming me.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
LOL THE QUIET STICK OH! HO! HOHOHOHOHOHO! :rofl

·
Banned
487 Posts
my cousin spent like 100 bucks on a airsoft gun...its crazy and has everysingle upgrade imaginable...its pretty tight... and its soo fun cuz u can just like wqalkmin and if your siblings r being annoying pop them in the a**

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
paintball

the only reason i am playing it is because i am not working now because of school and i can't afford to play like everyweekened. so to keep me occupied i am playing airsoft. oh yeah this topic is quite acceptable in this forum. like i said on my topic ,i was comparing the two and sharing the airsoft sport to alol of you people who can handle the topic and not fight with eachother. airsoft guy, which airsoft guns do you have and can you send me some good spring pistols and rifles, because i am having a hard time trying to find a site for airsoft where you can order of the phone.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think airsoft is pretty cool. im gonna see if i can convince my friends to get some cheap pistols for christmas so we can play that when pb isnt possible. Dont get me wrong, personally i like paintball better but they are nearly the same. In both you run around shootin guys from the other team. in both their is various games. both can give you a lot of fun.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
Call me a dumbass all you want, but I shot my brother with a P99 Spring pistol and came this close-

l l to hitting his eye. I was so like shocked I checked to make sure nothing was in there

1 - 20 of 50 Posts